Sunday, October 25, 2009

less coffee

I am now in the status of 20 days at home without a maid... This is tough as for the past 5 years my domestic life was running almost automatic. Picture this , everything in the house is being organized well according to the specs , since I had an efficient one I just need to monitor and do the strategy portion , execution was never the problem! Now , the maid has returned home for good (contract ended) plus she is getting married. Those days of ordering coffee instead of making one is over Tina! And spa? Yes I need one now but have to plan well..can't just leave home without a babysitter around! From a project manager to a full time domestic manager in half a year's time, Phewwh..May Allah gives the strength to me..and oh yes coffee for me tonite err midnite is 'kopi O kampung' ,a locally made coffee..hmm my heart suddenly sings "money möney money ...come to me"

No comments:

Post a Comment